We are happy to announce the next round of Game for Fame! Thanks everyone for making last week’s Game for Fame a big success! We would like to congratulate Phandroid.com reader Alan Farris on winning a Nexus 7″ Tablet as part of last week’s contest.
In case you missed it, the concept is pretty simple: we play and review an Android game and if you can beat our high score (and prove it), you’re entered to win.
We’ve got our friends at NVIDIA with us again to provide the winner a brand new ASUS Transformer Pad (TF300) AND keyboard dock AND controller!!! Two tablets in two weeks?!?! Insane, I know!
This week’s game: Beach Buggy Blitz. Watch the Beach Buggy Biltz Review below, take special note of the high score, and make sure you follow ALL of the directions to ensure your entry is eligible.
How To Enter:
- Watch the Beach Buggy Blitz Review video posted above and take note of our high score.
- Download the game from the Google Play Store or the Tegra Zone and start playing!
- Beat our high score and capture a picture, video, or screenshot of this high score from the leadership board (with your unique username)
- Post your picture/video proof and your name from the leaderboard to the comments section of this post including a link to your promotion of the contest on social media as described below.
- Head on over to Google+, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube and post at least one of the following:
- Google+: #GameForFame with Beach Buggy Blitz to Win an Android Tablet from +NVIDIA and +Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/03/29/game-for-fame-beach-buggy-blitz-contest/
- Twitter: #GameForFame with Beach Buggy Blitz to win an Android Tablet from @NVIDIATegra and @Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/03/29/game-for-fame-beach-buggy-blitz-contest/
- Facebook (+ means tag): #GameForFame with Beach Buggy Blitz to Win an Android Tablet from +NVIDIA Tegra and +Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/03/29/game-for-fame-beach-buggy-blitz-contest/
- YouTube: Show your high score proof as a video response to the above video
- Everyone who shows proof of beating high score AND posts their promotion of our contest via a link to social media in thier comment, as explained above, will automatically be entered to win
- We’ll select one random winner from those who have beaten our high score
- Winner MUST show proof that:
- The high score is actually theirs
- They completed one of the social posting requirements (Google+, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube) prior to being selected as a winner.
- The winner must be 18+ years old and be a resident of the United States.
- Contest entries will be accepted until Tuesday, April 2nd at 11:59PM Eastern
- The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Neverstill Media staff based on randomly drawing a winner’s name from amongst the valid entries
- The winner will be contacted through the social media outlet used to promote the contest within 24-hours of the close of the contest. If no response from the winning contestant is received, the prize will be forfeited, and Neverstill Media staff will identify and contact replacement winners until the requirements are met.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If multiple entries are submitted, Neverstill Media will choose one – at their sole discretion – for inclusion in the contest. If the multiple entries are excessive, entrant may be banned.
- Neverstill Media reserves the right to disqualify anyone from this contest for any reason at their sole discretion.
Warm up those phones and/or tablets. It’s blitzing time!
Are you a game developer? Want your game featured in Game for Fame? Contact us to learn how!
- Riptide GP2 review: a great way to experience
- Game for Fame Winners and Update
- Tell us how you’d change Game for Fame
- Game for Fame: Beat our Hazard Rush high-scor
TAGS: Game for Fame , Game Review , Nvidia Tablet , Tegra Zone