UK retailer Carphone Warehouse has announced it will be begin pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S4 starting tomorrow, March 28th. As a special offer, the first 2,000 to reserve the upcoming flagship smartphone will get a free Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. All pre-orders will receive an accessory pack featuring a car charger, screen protector, and case.
The store is anticipating high demand for the phone, with COO Graham Stapelton noting “this handset…smashed all the registration records we’ve held for Samsung devices.” He believes sotres could be busier for the launch of the Galaxy S4 than during the typical holiday season. To accommodate, some stores will stay open for extended hours.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is pegged for an April 26th release through the retailer. Head over to their registration page for more details.
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Phone burn victim gets free HTC
- Galaxy S5 and S4 to receive Android 4.4.3
- Verizon Galaxy S4 finally receives KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.