Earlier we covered T-Mobile’s plans for a new lineup of 4G devices to coincide with the launch of their 4G network. Among them was the Samsung Galaxy S4, which now has its first official US launch date thanks to the carrier. Buyers can pick up the Galaxy S4 on T-Mobile’s new Simple Choice plan starting at $50, but pricing for the phone has not been made official.
T-Mobile is doing away with subsidized phone pricing and replacing it with a down payment model that spreads remaining costs over a 24 month period. The GS4 could launch for $100 down with a $20 interest-free monthly charge recurring after. Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon have not announced final plans for the release of Samsung’s new flagship phone.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4