A minor update to predictive keyboard replacement SwiftKey is now available. Bringing the input method to version 4.0.1, the latest software comes with numerous bug fixes as well as improved prediction quality. Minor issues such as misplaced characters, crashes, and device and app-specific bugs have been addressed, notably for the HTC One.
SwiftKey 4 was the first iteration of the keyboard software to introduce Flow, a swipe-to-type input method that allows users to construct whole sentences without ever lifting a finger. You can find the full changlog for version 4.0.1 over at SwiftKey’s site. The updated version of the app is available to all users via the Google Play Store.
- SwiftKey’s 5.10 update is all about spe
- SwiftKey Material design themes
- SwiftKey Beta at Google Play
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.