How they do it, we can’t say, but @evleaks has yet another pre-release press shot to share with us today. Shown here is the ZTE V987, or Grand X Quad if you’re nasty. Previously associated specs include a 5-inch 720p display, 1.2GHz quad-core processing, and 8MP camera. Throw in dual-SIM support and a 2500mAh battery and you have the makings of ZTE’s next grand smartphone.
Well not as grand as the Grand S, but this one is fixing to be a bit cheaper than the more powerful model. And ain’t that just grand? Have I said ‘grand’ enough yet?
- Motorola DROID Turbo now available from Verizon [VIDEO]
- Champagne gold Moto 360 now on Amazon
- Google Wallet even works at the Apple Store
- Google Camera 2.4.022 update introduces more Material Design elements
- Check out the ZTE Grand X Quad forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: ZTE Grand X Quad