I am super excited to announce a brand new contest series to the Phandroid universe called “Game for Fame”. The concept is pretty simple: we play and review an Android game and if you can beat our high score (and prove it), you’re entered to win. Win what? Good question! We’ve enlisted our friends at NVIDIA to provide the winner of our first Game for Fame contest a brand new 32GB Nexus 7 tablet!
This week’s game: Zen Pinball HD. Watch the Zen Pinball Review below, take special note of the high score, and make sure you follow ALL of the directions to ensure your entry is eligible.
How To Enter:
- Watch the Zen Pinball HD Review video posted above and take note of our high score.
- Download the game from the Google Play Store or the Tegra Zone and start playing!
- Beat our high score and capture a picture, video, or screenshot of this high score
- Post your picture/video proof and your name from the leaderboard to the comments section of this post
- Head on over to Google+, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube and post at least one of the following:
- Google+: #GameForFame with Zen Pinball to Win an Android Tablet from +NVIDIA and +Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/03/22/zen-pinball-contest/
- Twitter: #GameForFame with Zen Pinball to win an Android Tablet from @NVIDIATegra and @Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/03/22/zen-pinball-contest/
- Facebook (+ means tag): #GameForFame with Zen Pinball to Win an Android Tablet from +NVIDIA Tegra and +Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/03/22/zen-pinball-contest/
- YouTube: Show your high score proof as a video response to the above video
- Everyone who shows proof of beating high score, as explained above, will automatically be entered to win
- We’ll select one random winner from those who have beaten our high score
- Winner MUST show proof that:
- The high score is actually theirs
- They completed one of the social posting requirements (Google+, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube) prior to being selected as a winner.
- The winner must be 18+ years old and be a resident of the United States.
- Contest entries will be accepted until Sunday, March 24th at 11:59PM Eastern
- The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Neverstill Media staff based on randomly drawing a winner’s name from amongst the valid entries
- The winner will be contacted through the social media outlet used to promote the contest within 24-hours of the close of the contest. If no response from the winning contestant is received, the prize will be forfeited, and Neverstill Media staff will identify and contact replacement winners until the requirements are met.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If multiple entries are submitted, Neverstill Media will choose one – at their sole discretion – for inclusion in the contest. If the multiple entries are excessive, entrant may be banned.
- Neverstill Media reserves the right to disqualify anyone from this contest for any reason at their sole discretion.
Time to do some thumb exercises for weekend pinballing mayhem! Good luck and enjoy!
- NVIDIA reveals 64-bit Tegra K1
- Tegra shifts away from mobile
- NVIDIA SHIELD gets Portal, Half-Life 2
- Android TV, HTC Nexus rumors strengthen
TAGS: Game for Fame, Nvidia, Nvidia tegra, Tegra, Zen Pinball