So just how does Samsung’s latest — the Galaxy S4 — stack up to some of the top devices from the Windows Phone camp? Our friends at WinSource decided to do a little comparison and put the device up against Nokia’s Lumia 920, HTC’s 8X, and Samsung’s own Windows-based ATIV S. Some of Windows’ best still stack up to the Galaxy S4.
When it comes to sheer specs things don’t matter as much — after all, Windows Phone is designed to run quite well on limited hardware, and most of them have to use the same chipsets anyway. The real differences will come down to software innovation, and you can read more about that in our announcement post or in our hands-on coming up shortly. In the meantime, be sure to take a quick glance above and let us know if the Galaxy S4 is yanking your arm compared to any of these devices.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.