So just how does Samsung’s latest — the Galaxy S4 — stack up to some of the top devices from the Windows Phone camp? Our friends at WinSource decided to do a little comparison and put the device up against Nokia’s Lumia 920, HTC’s 8X, and Samsung’s own Windows-based ATIV S. Some of Windows’ best still stack up to the Galaxy S4.
When it comes to sheer specs things don’t matter as much — after all, Windows Phone is designed to run quite well on limited hardware, and most of them have to use the same chipsets anyway. The real differences will come down to software innovation, and you can read more about that in our announcement post or in our hands-on coming up shortly. In the meantime, be sure to take a quick glance above and let us know if the Galaxy S4 is yanking your arm compared to any of these devices.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Phone burn victim gets free HTC
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.