Sorry to spoil you fun, Samsung, but between a set of images leaked last night and these leaked video demos there are few mysteries left regarding the Galaxy S4. Just as has been speculated, the GS4 will feature all sorts of new methods of interaction, including floating touch (Galaxy Note’s Air View sans S Pen), Smart Pause, and what appears to be some touch-free gestures for navigating the browser (we’re not sure if this is Smart Scroll or not).
We’ll be trucking up to NYC in a matter of hours to take our place among the throng of people eagerly awaiting Samsung’s official announcement. Stay tuned throughout the day for up-to-the-minute coverage of Samsung’s latest and greatest.
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4