Sony hasn’t been doing a great job marketing its devices lately, but it seems they may be turning things around. Many Sony devices are very rugged and resistant. Some are even water-resistant, a feature that many times goes unnoticed, even though they make a great effort to dunk their phones and tablets in water at every convention. That is just everyday stuff now, though, so Sony decided to get a little more creative!
In an attempt to turn some heads, Sony has hired a super model to shower in a mall while using the Xperia Z. All people walking by the T-Mobile CZ store in Prague can see her in action, and now you can too. So check out the images and see how people reacted to this rather unexpected marketing stunt.
What do you think – is this a good method for displaying how a phone can handle the natural elements? Would you prefer Sony using a more traditional marketing method?
[Via: Xperia Blog]
- More Sony devices get KitKat
- Sony Xperia themes will get more assets
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean rollout begins for Son
- Sony gives update on Android 4.3 and Android
- Check out the Sony Xperia Z forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Z