“I think what we really want to do when we are designing a phone is create a three-sixty experience — a holistic, beautiful experience.” Thus is the opening line to the above video giving us a glimpse at the thought process behind the design of the HTC One.
Yes, much of the video is peppered with buzz words, black shirts, and carefully curated stubble, but we also get a look at HTC’s “electro-chemical etching process” as a single block of metal is carved to the perfect shape. Diamond cutters, nano-matrix structures, this short clip has it all. It’s a neat little look into the making of the One, but am I the only one that thinks it comes across as trying too hard?
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- HTC commits to Android L for One M8
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.