Motorola couldn’t keep things on the low regarding its Jelly Bean soak tests for the DROID RAZR and RAZR MAXX, so what better way to deal with a problematic leak than to embrace the opportunity and run with it? Motorola has posted an official blog post about the upgrades over at its site, and while there aren’t any surprises to be had — it’s Android 4.1 with Motorola’s custom user experience, and we all know about that by now — we’re still excited to know that a few more of you will join us in Jelly Bean land sometime soon.
Some of you might already be seeing the upgrade on your handset, but Motorola has stressed that this is a phased rollout. If you don’t receive a notification to download it right away then you can try your luck at pulling it from the servers by visiting Settings > About Phone. Failing that, I guess you’ll just have to wait until Motorola decides your particular device is cool enough to be drenched in gooey Jelly Bean goodness. Head to Motorola’s blog for more information.
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.