The Android Overload is where we feature the biggest news stories from throughout the day (see above video), as well as stash all of the stories/articles/news bits that didn’t make it onto our front page. But just because they weren’t featured doesn’t mean they aren’t worth taking a look at. In fact, there’s almost always a little something here for everyone. So, take a look around and let us know what you find.
- Warner and Google ink deal for streaming music service. [Billboard]
- Big layoffs for T-Mobile ahead of merger with MetroPCS. [SeattleTimes]
- Are indie developers on Android becoming an endangered species because of fragmentation? [Flurry]
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean now available for the Samsung Galaxy S3 on C Spire. [CSpire]
- Samsung may have the market cornered globally, but the iPhone still has the highest market share in the US. [ComScore]
- Graphene antennas will enable terabit wireless data speeds. [TechnologyReview]
- Samsung to buy a 3% stake in Sharp. [WSJ]
- LG Optimus F7 arrives in Korea as the LG Optimus LTE 3 (III). [LG]
- Glu Mobile releases Samurai Zombies Defense 2 and Gun Bros 2 into the Google Play Store.
- SO.HO [the social homescreen] now available for Android. [Google Play]
- OrderAhead now available on Android. Let’s you pay for things ahead of time from merchants in your area. [Google Play]
- Path for Android gets overhauled. Adds stickers and private messages. [Google Play]
- Google Glass vs iWatch: