The Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 is receiving its update to software version VRBMB1, a day after the change log for the latest build was posted online. The Android 4.1.2 update weighs in at 150MB and is currently being pushed over the air to owners of the handset.
Expected changes include keyboard and Bluetooth enhancements, the ability to use the camera while placing a call, and a manual refresh on the lock screen stock ticker. All small beans in the grand scheme of things, but users can also expect a number of bug fixes and performance tweaks. You can check for the update under the “About phone” section of the system settings if it hasn’t automatically reached your handset already.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Android 4.1.2, Samsung Galaxy S3