Verizon is readying for the launch of a new update for the Samsung Galaxy S3. Weighing in at 150MB and pegged as build version VRBMB1, the tweaked edition of Android 4.1.2 comes with predictive keyboard improvements, improved Bluetooth performance, and the ability to use the phone’s camera while on a call.
All in all, the additions are minor in the grand scheme of things. Most would likely trade such upgrades as a manual refresh button on the lock screen stock ticker for Android 4.2, but alas that option is not on the tablet. With support documents going live for the update, the release should only be a matter of days away. Verizon GS3 owners, be sure to let us know when you see the new software hit your handsets!
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3