Having an issue with your phone? Soon you could be able to receive remote diagnostics and service thanks to Soti. The company provides display mirroring technology for Android handsets that serves a myriad of purposes. Aside from allowing a remote service tech access to your phone for quick tune-up, Soti also gives you a desktop window into your Android device, allowing you to perform any action the handset is capable of straight from your desktop.
Currently Soti has a partnership with Samsung. The tech is built into the Galaxy S3, but the company is in talks with other OEMs. The goal is to provide these sort of services on a larger scale, giving everyone from the end user to the developer a great way to manipulate, control, and experience their Android device.
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Watch Kardashian's T-Mo ad
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: MWC2013, Samsung Galaxy S3, Soti