It’s no secret by now that the Pantech Perception is real and on its way to Verizon, but in case you needed a reminder of that fact the FCC has exposed each and every corner of the device for all to see. The photos included in the filing don’t show any Verizon logos, but considering each carrier’s 4G LTE logo is unique it’s not hard to figure out that this is still a device headed for Big Red.
The Pantech Perception is rumored to be coming with an HD display of unknown size, 4G LTE, Qualcomm’s 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor and more. As with most Pantech phones we imagine this will be an affordable option for those not willing to spend $200-300 on a phone, but without official word from Verizon it’s tough to say.
With this stop at the FCC we imagine we’re a bit closer to it being ready for a grand unveiling, but for now just take a second to look at its Coke bottle-like curves in the images above and below.
- Verizon Pantech Perception now available for
- Verizon announces the Pantech Perception, com
- Pantech Perception coming to Verizon April 25
- Pantech Perception for Verizon leaked
- Check out the Pantech Perception forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Pantech Perception