LG isn’t looking to keep any secrets for Mobile World Congress as the company has announced yet another new member of its smartphone family. Make that two. The LG Optimus F5 and LG Optimus F7 are outfitted with dual-core processing (1.2GHz and 1.5GHz, respectively), LTE, and run Android 4.1.2. The F5 sports a 4.3-inch display at 256 ppi while the F7 gets a larger 4.7-inch True HD IPS display.
The Optimus F5, which also features a 5MP camera and 8GB of internal storage, will first launch in Europe during Q2. There are no firm launch details on the Optimus F7. Pricing for either device was not revealed.
- US Cellular officially reveals LG Optimus F7,
- LG Optimus F7 for US Cellular leaks, could la
- LG Optimus F7 leaked for Boost Mobile sportin
- Hands-on: LG Optimus F5 and Optimus F7 –
- Check out the LG Optimus F7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Optimus F5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus F5, LG Optimus F7