In a Mobile World Congress teaser released yesterday, it wasn’t hard to decipher the possibility of an Optimus F unveiling next week. A new leak has confirmed as much, and it looks like the F series will feature at least two handsets.
Seen here, the LG Optimus F5 and LG Optimus F7 look like pretty typical handsets for the Korean manufacturer. No specs accompany the images, so it’s hard to say exactly where LG will position the phones in their lineup. The phones will likely slot in between the high-end Optimus G line and the more affordable L Series.
Expect to hear a heap more about these devices come next week. LG will be hosting press on Monday, February 25th and providing a look at what’s new in 2013.
- US Cellular officially reveals LG Optimus F7,
- LG Optimus F7 for US Cellular leaks, could la
- LG Optimus F7 leaked for Boost Mobile sportin
- Hands-on: LG Optimus F5 and Optimus F7 –
- Check out the LG Optimus F7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Optimus F5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.