With only days to go before we’re packing our bags and heading to beautiful Barcelona (jealous much?) for Mobile World Congress, LG has dropped what might be their final tease before they debut their 2013 lineup at the show. We’ve already been introduced to the Optimus G Pro and Optimus L Series II, but the video suggests we will see at least two more new devices from the Korean manufacturer.
The emphasis on the V in “view” may be a reference to a new member of the Optimus Vu family. We don’t have as good a guess for the F in “freedom.” Another attempt at a tablet, perhaps?
We thought LG may have given up all of their secrets ahead of the show, but it looks like we will be guessing a little while longer. We’ll get our first look at LG’s new lineup come Monday morning.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the LG Optimus Vu forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Optimus G Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.