HTC is so convinced that their new One is the phone to have that they are offering a special offer to those upgrading from their current smartphone. Register early and when the One launches, HTC will send a prepaid Visa to those purchasing. Just send your old phone in to HTC along with proof of purchase of the One and you will receive $100 or the trade-in value, depending on which is greater.
Head over to the HTC One signup page at the company’s official site for more details or to enter your name for this limited time offer. It only requires an email address, and you make no commitment to actually pick up the new handset (though, it’s worth considering).
[via Android and Me]
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One