Wondering how nice that “UltraPixel” camera sitting on the back of the HTC One looks? Welp, today’s your lucky day. Chris Chavez took some brief video at the event in full 1080p HD video recording, and in HDR mode. The conditions of the venue didn’t make for the most wonderful test in the world, but it’s all we can do while the phone remains tethered to those dastard tables.
There was a bit of pre-loaded footage HTC put up on the device for us to check out, though, and we’ve got that for you as well. The video below was taken with Zoe’s HDR recording mode, and as you can see it produced pretty nice results. Be sure to give the play buttons above and below a nice workout, and check out some stills from the camera straight ahead!
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- HTC commits to Android L for One M8
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One