A couple of more Verizon devices have been lined up for software upgrades at some point soon. The HTC Rezound and the HTC Droid Incredible 2 both have new changelogs for an upgrade that will add “HTC Device Enhancements,” though the documents on Verizon’s site don’t go into detail about what these enhancements entail.
The DROID Incredible 2′s upgrade will be a mid-sized file coming in at about 4.5MB, and you can expect build number 6.04.605.07. The Rezound, on the other hand, is about 7MB, and its build number will be 3.14.605.13 once it makes its way to your device. Unfortunately there’s no way to tell when Verizon’s looking to issue the upgrades over-the-air, but history tells us we shouldn’t be waiting more than a week or two before folks start seeing that notification pop up like clockwork.
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- HTC Rezound now $80 at Verizon [Deal Alert]
- Rezound-inspired flash mob looks more like a
- HTC Rezound receiving update, appears to acti
- Check out the HTC Droid Incredible 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Rezound forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.