Though we expect to see a few new Samsung-made Android slates in the coming weeks, that isn’t stopping the manufacturer from releasing a new look for one of last year’s more prominent models. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will be available in Samsung’s Garnet Red deco, the same colors that have graced such devices as the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Tab.
The Valentine’s Day timing of the release is no coincidence. Samsung hopes to grab the attention of the ladies with the more sensuous tone. The Garnet Red color splashes the LTE edition of the Galaxy Note 10.1 for three carriers in South Korea, eventually landing on other shores around the globe.
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Woot.com has the 16GB Galaxy Note 10.1 for $3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- Official: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 available
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1