LG is holding few secrets heading into the Mobile World Congress debut of the company’s new smartphone lineup. Already revealing their Optimus L Series II handsets, LG is now giving us a few more details on the upcoming Optimus G Pro, specifically the version headed to Korea. Via a post to the LG Social blog, it has been confirmed that the handset will feature a 5.5-inch Full HD display.
The Optimus G Pro has already been announced for Japan, but curiously features a different screen size (5 inches) in that country. Other specs are expected to remain the same, including a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon CPU, 13MP camera, and 3140 mAh battery.
So far, Korea and Japan are the only countries known to be receiving the device this spring, though the release of the Optimus G on American networks last year is a good sign that we could get LG’s phablet challenger in the states as well. We will hopefully know more come MWC.
- Also available today from AT&T: HTC One
- LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T gets value pac
- LG Optimus G Pro sells 1 million handsets in
- What’s the best Android phone as of Jun
- Check out the LG Optimus G Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus G Pro