The Android Overload is where we feature the biggest news stories from throughout the day (see above video), as well as stash all of the stories/articles/news bits that didn’t make it onto our front page. But just because they weren’t featured doesn’t mean they aren’t worth taking a look at. In fact, there’s almost always a little something here for everyone. So, take a look around and let us know if you find anything of interest.
- Pageonce update brings a shinier, Holo UI-type interface. Free bill pay too. [Google Play]
- Review: Open Launcher for Google TV. [GTVSource]
- Your smartphone may get a little bigger/thicker once LTE Advanced comes to town. [BGR]
- The Neptune Pine, a smartwatch running Android, will now have access to the Google Play Store. [NeptunePine]
- The Android army marches on. 1/3rd of all phones shipped in Q4 of 2012 were running Android (69% of all smartphones were running Android). [Canalys]
- Samsung wants to reward you for using AllShare Play. Register your device and win new Sammy gadgets. [AllSharePlay]
- 1,000 HTC engineers write CEO Peter Chou an angry letter after cutting R&D costs (wages?) by 60%. [UnwiredView]