After a leaked press shot a couple weeks back, it’s time we get a real-world look at Huawei’s upcoming Ascend P2, the followup to last year’s ultra-thin Ascend P1. Aside from promising to reclaim the crown of world’s thinnest smartphone, the P2 will boast a smattering of high-end specs, including a 4.5-inch 1080p IPS display, a 1.8GHz quad-core CPU, and 13MP camera.
The new photos give us a look at the phone from all angles, including its rumored 6.45mm profile, which here looks a bit thicker than anticipated. The real judgement will come when we have a chance to handle the device. That will more than likely occur later this month at MWC, where Huawei is expected to round out its line of Android devices.
- Huawei sponsors Jonas Brothers US tour to hel
- Hands-on: Huawei Ascend P2 [VIDEO]
- Huawei introduces Ascend P2 as “world
- Report: Huawei Ascend P2 won’t have 108
- Check out the Huawei Ascend P2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Huawei Ascend P2