The Android Overload is where we feature the biggest news stories from throughout the day (see above video), as well as stash all of the stories/articles/news bits that didn’t make it onto our front page. But just because they weren’t featured doesn’t mean they aren’t worth taking a look at. In fact, there’s almost always a little something here for everyone. So, take a look around and let us know if you find anything of interest.
- Able Remote compatibility fix for the Vizio Co-Star. [GTVSource]
- Motorola Atrix 4G gets one final Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread update (mostly bug fixes). [Motorola]
- Activist Chris Soghoian makes a call for legislators to get involved in Android updates from wireless carriers. [ThreatPost]
- Wireless carriers are leaving millions of Android devices vulnerable to hackers. [Wired]
- Been eying the Nexus 4 and thinking about switching to T-Mobile? The Nexus 4 is only $74 for new service or lines after using coupon code: TALK4TEN. [LetsTalk]
- Google’s 6-year long legal battle is over in Australia. Wins landmark advertising case ruling that Google is not responsible for paid advertiser claims. [Reuters]
- LG Optimus G will be available in Australia March 16th as Telstra exclusive. [AusDroid]