Getting jump on the slew of Mobile World Congress announcement later this month, Samsung has officially debuted their Galaxy Young and Galaxy Fame handsets. The low-end phones pack a solid foundation into a pack that closely resembles that of the Galaxy S3 (and other recent Samsung models).
The Galaxy Young features a 3.27-inch display, 1GHz CPU, and 4GB of internal storage. It runs Android 4.q. The Galaxy Fame sports a 3.5-inch display, 1GHz CPU, and 4GB of internal storage. It also runs Android 4.1.
Expect to see the phones on display in Barcelona at the end of the month. We’ll be sure to grab a peek while we are there. Details on pricing and availability are not known at this time.
- Samsung’s first half 2013 roadmap shows
- Sundar Pichai promoted to head of Google products
- Pocketing your phablet, Inbox invites, buying
- US Cellular gets G Pad 7, G3
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Young forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Fame forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.