With a new round of Samsung tablets rumored on the horizon, we’re sure to see plenty of deals on last year’s models cropping up, including this Woot daily steal for the Galaxy Note 10.1. The slate is being sold in refurbished condition starting at $379.99 for a 16GB model in white or deep grey. The 32GB version is priced at $419.99.
It might not be the newest tablet on the block, but the Galaxy Note 10.1 still packs some power. It features quad-core processing, a 1280×800 10.1-inch display, and support for Samsung’s S Pen stylus. As an added bonus, a protective leather pouch is included.
If the prospect of a Galaxy Note 8.0 launching soon isn’t enough to lure you away from this deal, head over to the link below. Your chance will be gone when the clock strikes midnight (or supplies run out).
[via Woot | Thanks, Josh!]
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Woot.com has the 16GB Galaxy Note 10.1 for $3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- Official: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 available
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1