What do we have here? Seems HTC CEO Peter Chou may have gotten a little too excited at a recent year-end party, and while snapping pictures of his adoring fans from his smartphone, appears to have inadvertently revealed the white HTC M7 for all the world to see. We’ve heard rumors that HTC was planning a white/silver variant of the device and although it’s hard to tell from these blurry images, it seems Mr. Chou may have confirmed this.
Taking a look at the photos, we get a good fairly good look at the back of the device. What’s odd are the lines along the back hinting at either a removable battery cover (super unlikely), or at least a design not as unibody as recently leaked images of the M7. We wont have to wait much longer to find out what’s up. HTC is planning a press event for Feb. 19th in New York in which I’ll personally be on hand, giving you guys the latest on their newest flagship.
- New leak shows HTC One in black
- HTC One coming to Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT
- Yet another teaser image released for the HTC
- HTC One (M7) teaser video provides a fleeting
- Check out the HTC M7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC M7