The Android Overload is where we feature the biggest news stories from throughout the day (see above video), as well as stash all of the stories/articles/news bits that didn’t make it onto our front page. But just because they weren’t featured doesn’t mean they aren’t worth taking a look at. In fact, there’s almost always a little something here for everyone. So, take a look around and let us know if you find anything of interest.
- CyanogenMod receives “C&D” (cease and desist) letter over the use of Chronus name in their clock widget. Wants help finding a new name. [Facebook]
- Acer Iconia B1 — their £99 Android tablet — is now available in supermarkets across the UK. [Eurodroid]
- Sony Xperia T and TX will soon receive Jelly Bean update. Software version 9.1.A.0.489 gets certified. [XperiaBlog]
- Pandora for Android updated with Google Play subscription support. Sign up for monthly service via in-app purchase. [Google Play]
- Bard’s Tale on sale for 50% in the Play Store. Includes all the classics for $3. [Google Play]
- Minecraft Pocket Edition updated with baby animals, signs, armor, and fancy clouds. [Google Play]
- LG announces Q4 results. Sells 8.6 million Android smartphones. Plans to sell more with sequels to popular handsets. [LG]