Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean has hit the slopes for yet another group of folks. Our friends up in the great white north who own the Motorola RAZR HD — those on Rogers and Fido, in particular — will be doused in some Jelly Bean goodness rather than snow as the update has come down from the smartphone heavens.
You’re getting Android 4.1.2 to be specific, a pretty interesting fact considering most updates tend to be Android 4.1.1. I guess if it takes this long you should at least expect the latest version of the first helping of Jelly Bean. It would be better to see Android 4.2 shining on the device, of course, but I suppose we can’t have our cake and eat it at the same time.
You’ll want to set aside 308MB in bandwidth, so be sure you have enough on your data plan or get hooked up to a WiFi network before you apply it. If the notification hasn’t already gotten to your handset then you can try your luck by visiting Settings > About Phone to force the update to commence.
[via Mobile Syrup]
- Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S6 cases appear
- Google Q4 2014 earnings
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Check out the Motorola RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.