The Nexus 4, which only recently went back on sale via T-Mobile’s online store, is once again out of stock through the carrier’s web portal. The quickly sell out can no doubt be attributed to voracious Android fans looking to get their hands on the notoriously hard to find device.
While the Nexus 4 wasn’t anticipated to sell near the level of phones like the Galaxy S3 and iPhone, it is clear that LG and Google grossly underestimated demand. Representatives from both sides say they are working hard to address the issues. A backlog of orders and even more customers waiting for the chance to make a purchase are making it quite difficult. Just imagine how many phones the two companies could have sold by now if they actually had any to sell.
[via TMobile | Thanks, Samarth!]
- Nexus 4 getting Android L?
- Android L hits AOSP for Nexus devices
- Stock Android Email app hits Google Play
- T-Mobile Nexus devices get 4.4.3
- Check out the Nexus 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 4