The Android Overload is where we feature the biggest news stories from through out the day (see above video), as well as stash all of the stories/articles/news bits that didn’t make it onto our front page. But just because they weren’t featured doesn’t mean they aren’t worth taking a look at. In fact, there’s almost always a little something here for everyone. So, take a look around and let us know what you think.
- AT&T buys Alltell for $780 million. Gains spectrum, assets, and 585,000 new subscribers. [AT&T]
- China Unicom is now offering the Meizu MX2 on contract. [Yahoo News]
- Apple loses its grip on the mobile market as Android surges. Earnings could drop 2% for the first time since 2006. [SFGate]
- Samsung Galaxy S2 now receiving Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean beginning in Spain. [SamMobile]
- Larry Page: What Google does best is a stark contrast to Apple. [TechCrunch]
- Crazy Fairies update brings new maps, masks, and outfits. [Google Play]