As Samsung looks to refresh its product lineup in 2013, you best believe we’ll be getting a new series of Galaxy Tabs. Now, one of the first insider reports on what we can expect has surfaced. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, which is currently being developed under the Santos codename, will launch with 7 and 10.1-inch options. In total, there are currently four different Galaxy Tab 3 models, which account for 3G-enabled and WiFi-only versions of each size class.
In addition to the new Galaxy Tab slates, Samsung is developing yet another tablet under the codename Roma. It’s unclear how Samsung plans to brand the device (it could be a Galaxy Tab, but might not), but known specs and a model number of GT-P8200 suggest it could be closely related to the Samsung-made Nexus 10. The mystery tab gets a 5MP camera and will ship with 16GB or 32GB of internal storage.
All models are expected to launch during the first half of the year and will be available in a white deco, at the very least. The timing makes the devices excellent candidates for a Mobile World Congress unveiling.
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung ROMA forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Samsung Roma