One of the coolest moments of CES occurred just before Sony’s press conference to unveil the Xperia Z (among other products). In a five minute video, we were treated to an up-close look at the assembly process of the new flagship phone alongside a Cybershot RX1 and HD camcorder. The video was so good, Sony showed it to us twice (at least that’s what Kaz joked…), and now it has been posted online for all to enjoy.
Sony’s presentation was slightly different, having each video swirl around a 360 degree display encircling their CES booth, but you get the idea. The display had us in awe and gives an idea of just the sort of craftsmanship that goes into these devices (even if they aren’t actually assembled entirely by hand at the factory). Now, when can we get our mitts on a limited edition handcrafted Xperia Z?
- More Sony devices get KitKat
- Sony Xperia themes will get more assets
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean rollout begins for Son
- Sony gives update on Android 4.3 and Android
- Check out the Sony Xperia Z forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Z