If you couldn’t get the Jelly Bean update for AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S3 using Samsung Kies for some reason, we have some good news for you. The upgrade, which adds a ton of new goodies both from Samsung and Google, is now available via an over-the-air process. All you need to do is flip that WiFi switch on your device and check for an update in the Settings > About Phone menu.
The update will bring things like Google Now, Project Butter, improved notifications and more. Other bits and pieces scattered throughout TouchWiz should include increased lock screen customization features, improved camera settings and more. Alongside a WiFi connection you’ll want at least 30-50% battery life before downloading and accepting this one.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- Android version breakdown for June 2014
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Jelly Bean, Samsung Galaxy S3