Rumors of a Galaxy S4 unveiling at CES didn’t pan out, but a roadmap that surfaced during the show has provided tantalizing evidence of what we can likely expect when the next-gen phone is announced. Just about every report on the GS4 has referenced a 4.99-inch 1080p display with a pixel density of 440ppi. The existence of such a display has been confirmed and the timing of its arrival on the market matches closely the speculated launch date of the next Galaxy smartphone.
The slide technically doesn’t reveal anything we didn’t already know, but it gives us enough to keep us yearning for more info on the Galaxy S4. Will the phone launch with Samsung’s freshly announced Exynos octa-core CPU? Could it gain S-Pen support? If the launch date matches the phone and the phone matches the screen, it sounds like we might be hearing more by the end of the first quarter.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Phone burn victim gets free HTC
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4