Earlier this month we were tipped off to T-Mobile’s plan to stock the Nexus 4 in all retail stores, giving those having a hard time finding the phone in stock perhaps their best chance yet to get their hands on the latest Google Experience device. Now TMoNews has stumbled upon a shipping manifest confirming that the Nexus 4 is indeed en route to local T-Mobile outlets.
That’s the good news. The bad news? It appears most locations won’t receive a large stock to work with. The number of devices available will likely vary by store, but in this case only five Nexus 4 units are set to arrive. It is reasonable to believe that the device will sell out quickly in this instance as well.
T-Mobile customers awaiting the shipment of their online orders are also reportedly receiving shipping notification. It’s taken some time but it would seem Google and LG are finally catching up on that backlog of Nexus 4 orders.
- Android 5.0.1 now rolling out to Nexus 4, 6,
- Android 5.0.1 factory images for Nexus 6 and 4
- LTE Gone on Nexus 4 with Lollipop
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- Check out the Nexus 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 4