- Plays both Android and PC titles
- Pure Android experience with Google Play
- Stream games from PC powered by select NVIDIA processors with STEAM
- Tegra 4 processor
- HD Video and Audio
- Console grade controller
- 5-inch, 1280×720 HD retinal multitouch display, with 294 dpi
- Android Jellybean
We’re hoping to get additional information and hands-on the shield at some point this week, but we’re not sure exactly how much information NVIDIA will be willing to provide. You can learn more at Shield.Nvidia.com, and of course, don’t forget to visit our NVIDIA Shield Forums.
- SHIELD console on the way?
- NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet tipped
- Tegra shifts away from mobile
- NVIDIA SHIELD gets Portal, Half-Life 2
- Check out the NVIDIA Shield forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: CES2013, Nvidia, NVIDIA Shield, Project Shield, Shield