Verizon could soon round out its selection of Galaxy tablets with Samsung’s bigger brother to their Galaxy Note smartphone. An LTE-enabled version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has passed through the FCC complete with support for Band 13 and Band 4, the 4G frequencies in tune with Verizon’s network. The setup differs from that of a previously spied LTE Galaxy Note 10.1, which did not feature compatibility with any US carriers.
Both companies have yet to announce any plans for the device’s release, but that could change soon. It wouldn’t be farfetched to see the slate on Verizon’s shelves, anyway. Is this the sort of thing that could warrant a quiet CES announcement? Perhaps. We’ll keep our ear to the ground.
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Woot.com has the 16GB Galaxy Note 10.1 for $3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- Official: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 available
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1