Just in time for Christmas (but maybe a little bit late) Google has finally uploaded their very first, official Nexus 4 commercial. The video on YouTube shows off a family who, after gathering together for the holidays, takes a unique family portrait like only the Nexus 4 (or Jelly Bean 4.2) can. Using Photo Sphere, the video shows an almost flawless 360 degree panorama shot, and although probably not the most practical use for the feature, the end result came out suspiciously well.
Of course, this commercial will only go so far. Even if piquing interest in the device, the Nexus 4 in both storage configurations is still currently sold out on the Google Play Store. Maybe Google should have uploaded a Valentine video instead. Oh, and if you’d like, you can take a gander at the Photo Sphere’d family portrait on Google+ where it’s currently available for everyone — actors included — to view.
- Android 5.0.1 now rolling out to Nexus 4, 6,
- Android 5.0.1 factory images for Nexus 6 and 4
- LTE Gone on Nexus 4 with Lollipop
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- Check out the Nexus 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 4