With Google’s Nexus series, experiencing a bug or two in the latest Android software is nothing new. But how about finding a real bug crawling around under your screen? Such is the misfortune of one new Nexus 10 owner. After several days of normal use he came home to find an ant crawling around between the tablet’s screen and display glass. The ant promptly died, creating the only thing worse than a dead pixel.
How the ant got there in the first place we may never know. Pay tribute to the tiny insect adventurer at the source link below.
[via XDA | Thanks, Atmazzz]
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- Android 5.0 Lollipop rolling out
- Nexus phones out of stock
- HTC Flounder/Volantis gets WiFi certified as we get closer to a release
- Check out the Nexus 10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 10