Just a couple of days ago we told you about the latest tablet to hit the Toshiba Excite family — the Toshiba Excite 10 SE — and now it’s already available at retail. The 10 inch tablet has hit Toshiba Direct and other select retailers for $350, and while something like the Nexus 10 might deliver a better overall experience the Excite 10 SE is nothing to sneeze at.
Alongside that 10 inch display “AutoBrite” HD display (likely 1280×800 resolution), you’re getting NVIDIA’s quad-core Tegra 3 processor, dual cameras, a tablet that’s just 22.6 ounces light and .4 inches thick, and runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out of the box. It also features some nice bells and whistles for ports and connectivity, including Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi N, microSD and microUSB ports (the latter of which can be used to both sync data and charge the tablet’s battery).
For now we’re only certain that a 16GB model will be available for the base price of $350, but it’s possible Toshiba will add more SKUs a bit down the line. Even if they don’t, though, the advent of a microSD port should help feed the storage needs of anyone looking to pick this up. Head to ToshibaDirect.com if this tablet happens to fit the bill of what your proverbial “perfect cup of tea” looks like.
- Toshiba announces the $350 Excite 10 SE
- Google exec confirms Chromecast V2 and Backdrop API for developers
- Moto 360 update: Android Wear 4.4W.2 with loads of new improvements
- Coming soon: PhotoMath scans textbooks and solves math problems [VIDEO]
- Check out the Toshiba Excite 10 SE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Toshiba Excite 10 SE