If a new point-and-shoot is on your (or someone your shopping for’s) holiday wish list, you might want to take a gander at one of Daily Steals‘ Cyber Week deals. The Samsung Galaxy Camera, which is normally priced at $499 (if you purchase through AT&T), can be yours for $50 cheaper. And shipping is free.
The Galaxy Camera not only offers a fully-funtional camera with 21x optical zoom and 16MP image sensor, but it also comes with the power of Android 4.1. It’s like a Galaxy S3 camera on steroids, sans the mobile connection. But you can still hop on WiFi and share your latest and greatest shots quickly and easily.
If you’re not totally convinced, check out some images and early impressions from our very own Rob Jackson’s time with the Galaxy Camera. And unlike the Nexus 4, which Daily Steals attempted to sell at a markup for customers anxious to get their hands on the device, you will actually save some cash on Samsung’s first true Android-powered camera.
- Samsung to introduce Android-based mirrorless
- Samsung announces WiFi-only Galaxy Camera ava
- Nexus 5 rumors begin to fly, latest says Niko
- WiFi-only Samsung Galaxy Camera revealed
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Camera forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: cameras, Samsung Galaxy Camera