The Android 4.2.1 update, which began this morning for the Nexus 4 and Nexus 10, is also pushing to Google’s Nexus 7. The 7-inch tablet was the first Jelly Bean device to hit the market and isn’t taking a backseat to the newer Nexus devices released earlier this month.
Users can expect the same minor update (build JOP40D) that reached the 4.7-inch smartphone and 10-inch tablet, a bug fixer that most notably restores the ability to associate a contact entry with a date in December. Previously, Google’s calendar skipped the month, going straight from November to January.
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- Android 5.0 Lollipop rolling out
- Nexus phones out of stock
- Report: Nexus 6 launching this month
- Check out the Nexus 7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Android 4.2, Android 4.2.1, Jelly Bean, Nexus, Nexus 7