Samsung has been doing pretty well when it comes to their Jelly Bean updates, releasing the (almost) latest firmware onto both the Sprint and T-Mobile Galaxy S3. As we wait for AT&T and Verizon to finish up with their network testing, more Galaxy S3’s are finding themselves soon to be updated, this time for GS3 users in Canada.
Samsung Canada took to their Twitter tonight to announce the Monday rollout and while they didn’t announce specific Canadian carriers, we’d expect all the major ones from ‘ol America Jr. to jump on board. Given that AT&T and many of Canada’s wireless providers have such similar bands, we don’t expect it will be much longer before Jelly Bean comes stateside to the #2 largest wireless carrier in the US.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Jelly Bean, Samsung Galaxy S3