Samsung has been doing pretty well when it comes to their Jelly Bean updates, releasing the (almost) latest firmware onto both the Sprint and T-Mobile Galaxy S3. As we wait for AT&T and Verizon to finish up with their network testing, more Galaxy S3′s are finding themselves soon to be updated, this time for GS3 users in Canada.
Samsung Canada took to their Twitter tonight to announce the Monday rollout and while they didn’t announce specific Canadian carriers, we’d expect all the major ones from ‘ol America Jr. to jump on board. Given that AT&T and many of Canada’s wireless providers have such similar bands, we don’t expect it will be much longer before Jelly Bean comes stateside to the #2 largest wireless carrier in the US.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- Android version breakdown for June 2014
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Jelly Bean, Samsung Galaxy S3