Huawei looks to be readying their next 10-inch Android slate, according to documents filed with the WiFi Alliance and Bluetooth SIG. Dubbed the MediaPad 10 Link, Huawei was even nice enough to include a picture of the tablet. While the majority of specs remain unknown, the new 10-inch MediaPad looks to carry over the high-definition IPS display of its predecessor.
Three different model numbers have surfaced for the device (S10-201w, S10-201U, and S10-202U), which likely designate the various connectivity configurations that will be available. Expect a WiFi-only model and a couple of cellular data-enabled versions.
The overall appearance of the slate keeps in line with the MediaPad 10 FHD, which we reviewed earlier this year. The best guess is we are either looking at the direct followup to that particular tablet or a low-cost take on the original setup, nixing some of the device’s high-end features (the presence of the HD display might suggest otherwise). Unless it’s announced sooner, the MediaPad 10 Link could be barreling toward a CES 2013 debut.
- Cricket offers $100 credit to switch from T-Mobile or MetroPCS
- HTC Desire 510 availability announced for US and Canada
- Motorola is giving away 20 Moto 360s in Yo contest
- Dropbox reduces prices, looks to compete with Google Drive
- Check out the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.