Good news for Nexus 4 users stuck in limbo — those of you who received a confirmation email, but no shipping email. We’ve received enough tips to confidently announce that a handful of shipments are now going out for those of you who ordered the Nexus 4 three minutes after it went live in the Play Store. That 3 minutes may sound small but it was enough to push some of your orders back a full week. On that note, I’ve also finally received a shipping confirmation for my Nexus 4 bumpers (should be here by Wednesday) that I ordered 2 minutes after they went live in the Play Store. Gotta be quick, folks! Anyone else receive their shipping confirmation today?
Thanks for the pic, Jordan!
- Google bans user testimonials in Play Store listings
- Android 5.0.1 now rolling out to Nexus 4, 6,
- Android 5.0.1 factory images for Nexus 6 and 4
- Google issuing refunds for unauthorized in-app purchases
- Check out the Nexus 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Google Play, Nexus, Nexus 4