The first Nexus 4 shipments are landing on the doorsteps of those lucky enough to place an order before the handset sold out Tuesday morning. Google initially quoted buyers a three to five day shipping timeframe, and it looks like things are right on schedule.
The handset remains a hot commodity after initial stock ran dry within minutes of launch. While many were unable to even place an order, some who did successfully purchase the phone were later greeted with a notice that their Nexus 4s were backordered and would not ship for three weeks. If you count yourself among the few that will be seeing the device arrive within the next few days, do your best not to gloat to the rest of us.
- LTE Gone on Nexus 4 with Lollipop
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- Nexus 4’s Android 5.0 Lollipop factory
- Lollipop ready for the nexus 4
- Check out the Nexus 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus, Nexus 4, release dates, releases